Shore Gold Vision
Shore Gold History
About Shore Gold Inc.

Shore Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based corporation publicly traded on the TSX as "SGF".

Shore has recently published an NI 43-101 compliant Mineral Resource estimate for the Star Kimberlite and continues with advanced exploration on the Orion Kimberlite Cluster within the adjacent FALC-JV, where Shore is the operator with a 69 percent interest and Newmont Canada FN Holdings ULC has the remaining 31 percent interest. These are the world's largest diamond bearing kimberlites located in central Saskatchewan in close proximity to major mining supply centres, excellent highway systems, and access to hydro-electric power supply.  The company continues to move forward in its exploration in the Fort à la Corne diamond district to prove the economic viability of the Star Diamond Project and the FALC-JV.

Designed and powered by blendermedia
Legal & Privacy | Site map | Copyright © 2008 Shore Gold Inc.